TRANSPORT ASSISTANT - Full-Time
We are looking for someone to join our Transport Team as a Transport Assistant, experience within a transport environment would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given. PSV licence, Digital Tachograph Card and drivers CPC Qualification would be an advantage. The role to start with would be Monday to Friday 08.30-17.30hrs but will possibly change to every other Saturday with a day off during the week, after a probationary period. The duties will include:
• Data Inputting- Vehicle Maintenance System
• Compliance Checks - Various
• Filing and Archiving
• Working under instruction from the Transport Manager
• Assisting with Sales when required.
This would suit someone with the following qualities:
• Good telephone manner (essential)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong geographic knowledge
• Experience with Excel and Word and able to pick up bespoke computer systems
Salary would be awarded depending on experience.
Please apply in writing with CV to: Personnel Manager, Woods Travel Ltd, Park Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex. PO21 2PX. or email to [email protected]
Updated January 2019